Nail polish chipping is one of the worst things about manicures. Fortunately, there is a remedy for this manicure problem i.e Color Street Nails.
If you are wondering about how to remove color street nails then you have come to the right place. Just Keep on reading about the easiest removal process of these nail stickers.
What Are Color Street Nails?
Color Street is an organization that manufactures nail polish in sticker form. They are made of usual nail polish, but last longer and can be applied easily. They also come in numerous colors and designs that are not accessible in typical nail art. By gluing and filing extra polish you may fit them to the exact size and shape of your nail.
Guide On How To Remove Color Street Nails
For individuals who are busy with their daily job, the Color Street Nail Strip is the perfect option for them if they can’t find time to have designer nails or afraid of damaging their skin and nails.
You can remove Color Street Nails in multiple ways but I will tell you the easiest methods.
Related Article: Steps To Remove SNS Nails
Method #1: How To Remove Color Street Nails With Acetone
- Use small cotton pads so that your nails can be folded up in them.
- In the cotton pad, drop some pure acetone and wrap it around the nails.
- Use the foil paper to hold the cotton pad with the nails after it has been folded up.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil as well as the cotton pad.
- If any of those are still on the nail, take a cotton pad to gently massage it on the nail to remove the residue.
Method #2: How To Remove Color Street Nails With Nail Polish Remover
- Grab a small glass (if you take a large one, it will require more nail polish remover).
- Then get the thin sponge and start by cutting it according to the glass shape.
- Now keep the sponge in the glass and fold it.
- Put a certain amount of nail polish remover in the glass and dip a nail into the sponge.
- Continue to move your nails over the sponge until the nail polish remover completely removes your color street nails.
- It may take 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat the same process for all nails.
Related Article: Do Acrylic Nails At Home With Step by Step Guide
Method #3: How To Remove Color Street Nails With Hot Water
- Take warm water in a small bowl.
- In small plastic bags, add 1-2 Tbs nail polish remover.
- Place your hand inside the plastic bag to submerge your nails in the remover.
- Lower the hand in the warm water bowl (while still in the bag). The water pressure helps the polished nail remover to hug your nail.
- Rub your nail from outside the bag with your other hand. Use your nails to scratch the glitter carefully. Do not force it if the glitter doesn’t scrape off.
- Allow 30 seconds to soak and try again.
- Repeat the same process on other hand.
Method #4: How To Remove Color Street Nails With Twist & Scrub Cup
This is the easiest way to remove color street nails. You will find bristles inside the cup. You just have to soak your nails and twist around against those bristles. These twist & scrub cups are generally packaged with an acetone polish remover.
Color Street Nails is an excellent alternative to regular nail polish. Color Street Nails can be applied and removed by any individual from their house. If you follow the methods given above you can learn how to remove color street nails in few minutes.
Can you peel off color Street nails?
No, because color street nails are made up of nail polish, and it's not rocket science to remove them. You can use nail polish remover to remove them, just don't try to peel them off.
Do color Street nails ruin your nails?
As they are made up of 100% real nail polish, Color Street nails will not damage your nails as acrylics do. Just don't try to peel them off, you can remove them with nail polish remover.
How long do color Street nails really last?
Color Street Nails can last up to 10 days without chipping. Color Street nails are noting but a dry strip form of nail polish with a color coat, base coat, and top coat in every strip.