If you’ve recently chopped off your long hair and are struggling to find new ways to style your new ‘do, well, you’re not alone.
You’ve probably heard all of the adages about short hair: it’s easier to style, it requires less maintenance, and blah blah. But, no one tells you how to style short hair to enhance your hair.
Don’t worry we will!
But the question is: Is it easier to style and maintain short hair?
Of course, the answer is a little more complicated.
Short hair does have some major advantages, like the fact that it’s easier to care for and less susceptible to damage.
But contrary to popular belief, it’s not always easier to pull off or more versatile. It’s all about knowing how to work with what you’ve got.
How to Style Short Hair
Whether you’re searching for a side-eye or a solution to enhance a pixie, this is how to style women’s short hair to rock the short hair look.
Related Article: Wear A Headband To Compliment Your Look
#1 – How To Style A Short Bob
Do you want your short bob to look decent? See how you can use a curling iron to give your hair a tone of volume.
- Split off your hair’s top layer and clip it.
- Grab iron and wrap it around carefully, keep it away from your face.
- Put down the clipped section, divide the mohawk area and similarly style the second layer.
- Take some crown portions to volume up and gently curl them.
- Complete your hairdo by clipping the front locks right at the edge and curling them off your face.
#2 – How To Style Short Straight Hair
Nothing matches slick, dead straight hair for a sophisticated look.
- Comb gel through the damp hair and dry blow from either a crisp center or a side part.
- Then use a hair straightener and run it as near as possible to the roots through the hair.
- If your hair is naturally straight, bend the ends down with a round brush while blow-drying.
#3 – How To Style Short Beach Waves
No one manages short beach waves such as Ashley Benson while retaining her comfort zone she understands how to change her short hair style.
- Firstly, air dry your hair.
- Then use the clips to section your hair horizontally.
- After every other section alternate the direction in which you curl your hair with a hair curler.
- Put the hairspray in place and apply the finishing agent.
Related Article: Use Dry Shampoo To Add Volume In Your Hairs
#4 – How To Style Faux Bun With Short Hairs
- Gather the top portion into a little pony on the back of your head with your hair down.
- Put the pony on an elastic and drag only half of your hair through while wrapping the elastic for the third time.
- Divide your remaining hair into two parts and repeat the technique to get a triangle in your back.
- Take little parts of your hair and wrap them around every elastic, secure the portions with bobby pins, to conceal the elastic.
- Merge all three sections into one, big bun by using small bobby pins.
Styling short hair can be a challenge, but it’s not an insurmountable one. But now you know how to style short hair to make your look more attractive. There are a lot of different ways to style short hair, but many of them aren’t exactly practical.